We wanted to get this review up to tell you about a resource that we came across. It’s called Baby Sleep Miracle by Mary-Ann Schuler.
This is worth taking a look at, because it’s not the same old stuff you typically find in books about how to get your toddler to sleep. This was full of “A-ha” moments for us.
As an adult, sleep seems like the most natural and simple thing in the world. You’re tired, you sleep. And if you’re the parent of a toddler, you may be able to fall asleep standing up in a rainstorm!
But did you know that a baby actually has to LEARN how to sleep? As weird as it sounds, sleep is actually a learned skill.
And it can be challenging (and frustrating) to sleep train a child.
What Is Baby Sleep Miracle? Will It Help My Child Sleep?
Baby Sleep Miracle aims to debunk a lot of misconceptions, and plain myths, about this essential step of learning to sleep that’s a part of your child’s normal development. It lays out clinically proven truths for parents to read in a really simple, easy-to-understand format.
The author, Mary-Ann Schuler, is both a trained psychologist and a mother of two children. So, she has the medical background to know the data, but also the real-world personal experience to teach that information in terms any parent can easily grasp and apply.
In the opening chapters of the main book, Mary-Ann explains how important sleep is to a baby’s development, as well as the dangers of sleep deprivation for you and your child.
Then, she goes on to deal with proven sleep training methods from birth through age 5. Every approach she recommends is tailored to the child’s corresponding developmental phase.
Baby Sleep Miracle – Pros
- It’s Easy to Implement. It has so many helpful tips. This guide covers everything you need to know to successfully help your baby get to sleep.
- It’s Excellent Value for Money: When you’re exhausted, you’d be willing to pay anything! But compared with some other baby sleep training programs – costing around $100 or more – the Baby Sleep Miracle is very affordably priced. (By the way, you can actually watch an introductory video for FREE in which Mary-Ann gives you 4 tips to get started.)
- It Comes with a Money-back Guarantee If You Don’t Like It. You can get a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
Baby Sleep Miracle – Cons
- It Does Require You to Invest Some Time: Like anything, if you don’t commit to following the advice you’re given, it won’t do you any good.
- It’s Only Available Online in Digital Format: You won’t find the Baby Sleep Miracle at your local bookstore (or even on Amazon). So, if you’re the kind of person who likes the look and feel of a paper book, then your only option is to print it out. (But on the other hand, being a digital product is convenient, because it means you can actually download it instantly right now … even in the middle of the night!)
- It’s Only Available in English.
I think you can probably tell that we’re impressed with this resource. We give it 4 and ½ stars!
Oh, and by the way, you get some bonuses with it, including a soundtrack that sends babies off to sleep. We haven’t needed to try that yet, but testimonials from others say it’s amazing.
Do check it out if you’re having trouble with sleep-training. We know how tough that can be, and the toll it can take on your health and even your marriage.
At least take 5 minutes to watch the introductory video [CLICK HERE]. You’ll see for yourself what’s included in the program.
2 1 1